Website Terms of Service
Last Modified: March 30, 2018
License. During the term of this agreement, Visit NC Concierge grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Site for your personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the Terms of Service.
You may not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”,
- using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Site,
- transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email,
- attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site,
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Site infrastructure,
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Site,
- collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site,
- using the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes,
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity,
- interfering with the proper working of the Site,
- accessing any content on the Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Site, or
- bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
You must complete the registration process by providing Visit NC Concierge with current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Visit NC Concierge immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
Visit NC Concierge will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by Visit NC Concierge or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Account Security. Visit NC Concierge cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, Visit NC Concierge cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the Site’s security measures or use any personal information you provide to us for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Links. The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Visit NC Concierge is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources, or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Visit NC Concierge of those websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Third Party Content. Through the Site, you may have the ability to access and/or use content provided by third parties. Visit NC Concierge cannot guarantee that such third party content will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise. Visit NC Concierge disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of any third party content.
Copyright Policy. Visit NC Concierge respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Service to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- • a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf,
- • identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed,
- • identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material,
- • your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address,
- • a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and
- • a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Trademarks. The Visit NC Concierge name and logo are our trademarks, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and trade dress of Visit NC Concierge, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
Disclaimers. The Site is provided “as is,” without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Visit NC Concierge disclaims all such warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, freedom from errors, suitability of content, or availability.
Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Visit NC Concierge, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) and all amounts paid in settlement arising from or relating to use of the Site. Visit NC Concierge may assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which users have agreed to indemnify Visit NC Concierge and you agrees to assist and cooperate with Visit NC Concierge in the defense or settlement of any such matters.
Governing Law. This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
Feedback. We welcome any comment, question and communication at email@example.com.